Public Events are on hold. Employers may bring training series onsite. The series can be modified to meet your specific training needs.
This effective, interactive training results in:
- Improved employee relations
- Improved performance
- Well-managed conflict
- Reduced wrongful conduct
- A critical legal defense
This five-event series explores non-productive behaviors that consume managers’ work days. What’s covered?
- Understanding what drama is and why it’s happening
- How to legally document behaviors
- Learn to reframe complaints and negative opinions
- Learn when and how to move from coaching to discipline
Sharing ideas with a generous helping of peer support.
The Club meets four times a year from 8:00 am – 9:30 am at a Club member’s company to discuss employee relations issues, policies, and vendors.
A fee of $25.00 covers coffee, a muffin, and great conversation. Open to alumni of public training series.